Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes I do finish paintings

Thought it was about time I start posting my new landscape paintings. Often when I look at my paintings I think I could do better. Some times I'll see things that could be improved on a piece that I've moved on from. The perfectionist in me always sees room for improvement in nearly everything. As long as a painting is in my possession it is a possible target for more paint.

Lot's of times I get bored with a painting and start another to keep the enjoyment of the whole process flowing. I surround myself with my paintings and often while I'm reading a book I'll look up and see something that I'd like to do on one. It gets shifted onto my working easel. Some times the nag at me making it hard to relax and enjoy a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment