Friday, September 28, 2012

Painting the Aspen

One more week till Sierra Art Trails and then I'm over the Sierra mountains to photograph and paint the Fall Aspen trees on the east side. Last year was my first time visiting the area specifically for the Fall trees and I can't wait to go back and do it again.

If you look back at this blog you'll see some of the photos I took from last years three day car camping trip. There are three posts on it.

I hear the color is already starting to happen at the higher elevations and some places are already starting to peak. It may not be as spectacular as last year but I'm sure it will still be worth the trip.

I'll most likely be heading up and over Tuesday. Hoping I can meet up with some of my photographer and painting pals.

This is a 12 x 16 acrylic painting of last years trip. Available at my studio during Art Trails weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment